Intense Pulse Light Shr Elight Hair Removal Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-3,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: E9C-Elva
- Theory: E-light
- Portable: Portable
- Light Spot Area: 8*40mm
- Pulse Number: 1-6
- Pulse Delay: 5-100 Ms
- Power Supply: 220V±10%,50Hz,10A
- Transport Package: Aluminum Alloy
- Origin: Beijing
- Type: Hair Removal Instrument
- Application: Salon, SPA
- Spectrum Range: 560-1200nm
- Energy Density: 1-50j/Cm2
- Pulse Width: 1-10ms
- Repeat Period: 1-4s
- Trademark: ZOHONICE
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8543709990
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is a kind of light with high energy and broad wavelength, within the range from 530nm to 1200nm. Photothermic and photochemical action will be triggered by the radiation of IPL. On one hand, IPL will promote collagen reproducing and recombining which makes the skin more flexible and smooth. On the other hand, the light with long wavelength can easily pass through epidermis layer and will be absorbed selectively in priority by pathological pigments which will be destroyed by high heat, and get the effect of remove pigmentations, vascular lesions and unwanted hair.
1)SHR Permanent Hair Removal(HR)
9)Age Spot Removal etc.
1. SHR, SSR, SVR, SPR, etc.;
2. 10 shots in 1s
3. USA imported Xenon lamp 1,000,000 shots
3. Expert 2200W SHR power supply;
4. Most advanced cooling system, SHR machine can continuously work for long time.
|Screen||8.4 inch LCD display|
|IPL energy||1-50J, adjustable|
|Number of pulse||1|
|Light released||10 shots per 1s, 5 shots per 1s, 3 shots per 1s, 2 shots per 1s,1 shot per 1s, 1 shot per 2s|
|Number of handle||2 PCS|
|Language||English, German, Russian, Turkish, Spanish…..16 languages|
|Cooling system||USA imported radiator+air+water|
1) Within 1year, if there is some accessory going wrong, we will send you the accessory at once, free of charge.
2) Within 1month, if the machine is of any big fails, we will send you a new machine.
3) Within 1year, if you send back the equipment for repair, we will be responsible for the repair, including the changes of the accessories, both of them are free of charge.
4) After 1year, we offer to repair the machine, but we require for the cost of the changed parts, not for manual cost.
5) No responsibility for man-made destroy.
6) If the buyer has any questions from our technical department, we can supply on-line service.
when you buy our products, you should be after trained to use the product for the treatment. We have user manual, Video online serviceto teach you how to use the mahcine.
1.Is SHR suitable for all skin types?
SHR is suitable for all skin types, even tanners, this is achievable because of the technology and techniques utilized. Unlike traditional Laser and IPL, SHR can be had all year round without having to hide from the sun.
2.Will SHR work on blonde, red or fine hair?
Like all hair removal, hairs that are dark work the best, however with SHR there is generally a better result of up to 50% on blonde, red and fine hairs and in some cases more. As we are all unique results will vary from person to person.
3.How many treatments are needed?
To fully treat the area you may require 3-6 treatments at four week intervals. A four week regime is important to maintain so that the SHR treatments get the hair at its four week re-growth. Near the end of the treatments 6-8 week intervals will be needed to finish off your course.
4.Is there any pain?
It is absolutely pain free, this is achieved by SHR technology and In-Motion techniques, to give you a pain free treatment, including in the most sensitive areas.
5.Am I a suitable candidate for Laser Hair Removal?
With the new SHR, almost everyone can enjoy the benefits of laser hair removal,however, the overall effectiveness of laser hair removal is dependent on a combinationof your hair and skin colour. Since the beam of light is attracted to the pigment in your hair and your skin, the laser beam will not be able to treat grey or white hair, as there is not sufficient pigment in these hair folical. You should discontinue all tanning activities for at least 4 weeks prior to treatment to avoid any skin pigmentation that may take months to fade.